An opportunity exists for a skilled Property Project Manager to join a high profile organisation to oversee very desirable projects within Central London.
My client is a large national organisation who specialise primarily in stadiums and sporting facilities. They are seeking skilled Project Managers to join their high profile organisation.
DescriptionDetermine key stakeholders and consult effectively to ensure user requirements are defines and reflected in emerging project briefs.
Appoint and lead teams of professional advisers to ensure project briefs and effectively translated into designs and specifications.Provide and present reports at key project milestones to ensure project proposals are signed off by the business / key stakeholders.Derive (and maintain) cost estimates for projects and work with Finance partners and project sponsors to create (and maintain) business cases for business approval.Assume end to end responsibility to deliver projects within approved budgets. Track and monitor project costs through their life cycle.Establish project plans and time lines taking into account operational constraints and key business milestones. Assume responsibility to ensure projects are successfully delivered within pre-determined deadlines.Prepare and present expenditure approval requests and seek business approval for capital projects in accordance with Group policies and procedures.
- Relevant professional qualification - MRICS, APM etc.
- Extensive experience in Project Management with attainment of Prince 2 or equivalent
- Experience & knowledge of office moves/office fit out and staff relocation
- Relevant Health & Safety Qualification (e.g. NEBOSH)
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with local planning authorities/planning regulations
- Attractive salary and exclusive benefits package
- Work for a high profile organisation with the UK