Massive opportunity to grow, develop and work for a highly reputable housebuilder in Worcestershire.
Leaders in providing quality homes in great locations.
A great organisation with high levels of customer satisfaction who have been consistently rated 5 star.
Our client is a leader in providing quality homes by delivering a high quality product within realistic time scales.
* Procure all subcontract trades involving other key members of the team ensuring best value is obtained and all subcontractor pre-qualification criteria have been satisfied.
* Production of site start budgets, prior to commencement of Superstructure House build.
* Evaluate and if appropriate, approve payments and applications for both labour only subcontractors.
* Manage the payment process for subcontractors and help the other members of the payments team to ensure payments are made in accordance with the agreed payment terms.
* In accordance with the prescribed timetable, review and agree monthly site valuations, including cost to complete assessments using the approved system.
* Attendance at management team/department meetings at various locations which may be outside of the usual workplace.
* Host regular meetings with subcontractors to review performance.
* Management of agreed performance indicators including regular updates to the Commercial Director and senior management team.
* Well versed in modern Quantity Surveying techniques within complex, multi-functional organisations/project environments.
* Understanding of commercial, contractual and financial project drivers.
* Understanding of commercial contracting strategies within an engineering environment.
* Good communication and presentation skills.
* Good working contractual/legal knowledge.
* An understanding of delivery techniques in regulated markets.
* Ideally member of Industry body RICS or equivalent
- Excellent package on offer
- Flexible working environment and benefits
- Genuine progression and personal development