£45,347 to £59,267 + benefits
Mobile - London
This role is mobile and will lead on project based portfolios that will be GB-wide. The role also includes responsibility for high level engagement across a national key employer and stakeholder account portfolio. Consequently, while this will be a GB appointment it will be necessary for candidates to live in or near to the geographical region they are applying for.
The Partnerships Manager role will be critical to ensuring that the construction industry has the supply of people with the skills and qualifications it needs. Utilising excellent communication and negotiation skills, the Partnerships Manager will create positive relationships with key employers, stakeholders and decision makers at national levels through the design and implementation of stakeholder mapping and strategies for engagement. The role will be to build and maintain partnerships and collaborations that address skills gap challenges and provide timely intelligence and insights to inform research and national policy responses. As such, the role will be very externally focused, achieving influence and engagement at a high level across the industry.
You will be able to demonstrate the essential skills required to be successful in the role including:
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills that inspire and drive change
- Advanced Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Collaboration and engagement
- Advanced levels of Strategic Awareness and strategic impact
- Effective Time Management and Self-Management
- Professional financial acumen
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Identification and analysis of potential strategic opportunities
A clear understanding of the needs and development of the construction industry and the skills & education environment is desirable in this challenging role.
Frequent travel across local areas and Great Britain will be a requirement of the role.
CITB is the Industrial Training Board and partner in the Sector Skills Council for the Construction Industry.
We are devoted to building competitive advantage for the construction industry and the people who work in it. We seek to make a difference by ensuring:
- Individuals have the skills to compete for the best jobs and develop fulfilling careers;
- The industry has the skills to meet its clients’ needs and future challenges;
- UK Plc has an industry that is world class and can compete with the best on the world stage.
We offer excellent training and prospects, as well as an attractive salary and benefits package including a defined contributions pension scheme.
How to Apply
Please submit your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote ref 010/19 on all correspondence.
CV's will not be accepted.
Closing date: 11 February 2019.
Please note that interviews for short listed candidates will take place in London on 27 February 2019.
Click here to apply https://www.citb.co.uk/jobs/search-jobs-apply/partnerships-manager-010-19/
CITB seeks to build a workforce that reflects Britain’s diverse population and welcomes applications from all qualified and eligible candidates. Appointment will be based solely on merit and under-represented groups are encouraged to apply.