Quantity Surveyor - Central London - £55,000 + package
Our client is a London Main Contractor covering high-end residential refurb and new build projects up from £1M - £5M. They have a strong pipeline of work and are expanding their business with a view to double T/O in the next 3years. Joining an expanding business in a commercial function, working directly with and supporting the Operations Director.
You will be:
- Accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development.
- Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow vs budget
- Preparing tenders and procure sub-contractors, goods and materials
- Evaluating and agreeing variations and instructions.
- Ensure payments to sub-contractors and the supply of goods and materials.
- Management of Sub-Contract accounts through to completion including valuations, payments, variations, forecast final accounts and contractual correspondence.
- Produce monthly cost reports on time, in conjunction with Project Managers.
You will have:
- A Degree (or equivalent)
- 3 or more years PQE
- Previous relevant experience in residential construction.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.