This is an exceptional opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a high performing commercial department at an award winning residential developer. Their is a clear pathway to progress within the business as they look to develop the industry's best talent in to leadership positions.
An award winning residential developer synonymous with delivering a quality, high-spec product to the market.
* Procure all subcontract trades involving other key members of the team ensuring best value is obtained and all subcontractor pre-qualification criteria have been satisfied.
* Production of site start budgets, prior to commencement of Superstructure House build.
* Evaluate and if appropriate, approve payments and applications for both labour only subcontractors.
* Manage the payment process for subcontractors and help the other members of the payments team to ensure payments are made in accordance with the agreed payment terms.
* In accordance with the prescribed timetable, review and agree monthly site valuations, including cost to complete assessments using the approved system.
* Attendance at management team/department meetings at various locations which may be outside of the usual workplace.
* Host regular meetings with subcontractors to review performance.
* Management of agreed performance indicators including regular updates to the Group Commercial Director/Regional Director.
The candidate will have experience of working within a residential development setting i.e working directly for a private housebuilder or new-build social housing developer.
Excellent package on offer - up to £55k + car or car allowance, bonus, private healthcare and much more
Flexible working environment and benefits
Genuine progression and personal development