Health & Safety Advisor
Our Client: Well established multi-disciplinary construction consultancy
Projects: Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Education, Leisure, Residential, Healthcare and Local Authority
Company Headcount: 25 - 35
Requirements of the Health and Safety Advisor:
- Support clients with SSIP accreditation applications, up-selling services in areas where clients are non-compliant
- Assist with CHAS/ Constructionline applications
- Site visits to monitor progress of works / site inspections
- Potential to provide CPD sessions / courses to Clients (CDM, compliance such as CHAS, stress awareness, asbestos awareness etc)
- Preparation of Construction Phase Plans and Pre-Construction Information Packs and Health & Safety Files
- Support with preparation of training course information / certification
Benefits: 23 days annual leave, pension, bonus scheme, private healthcare and professional subscriptions paid.
What happens next: Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying recruiter at Conrad Consulting, Kevin Rose, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.