Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
A close-knit and successful practice based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire has a fantastic new opportunity to join their architectural team on a permanent basis as an Architectural Technician.
You will be designing assembling and coordinating detailed drawings, schedules and reports. You will also need to demonstrate a good understanding of Building Regulations, convey excellent construction documentation skills and be able to work with minimum supervision and integrate well into an existing team.
If you live in Kenilworth or are looking to relocate here, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career! For this role you must have 2+ years UK based experince working as an Architectural Technician.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you must:
- Have UK based experience with Planning Stage schemes for National House builders
- Have very good knowledge of AutoCAD and good knowledge of Photoshop and Microsoft Office software, although some training can be provided.
- Knowledge of Sketch Up would be an advantage
- A full understanding of the UK building regulations
Working as an Architectural Technician you will:
- You will be working on a variety of exciting housing projects throughout the UK delivering projects right from the initial inception through to planning determination and completion.
- Drafting the necessary planning drawings- House Types, Planning layouts
- Ensuring deadlines along project timelines are met
- Communicating well with other members of the liaising team
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician role are:
Kenilworth, Warwickshire, Coventry, Birmingham, Walsall, Redditch, Wolverhampton
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest to you? If so please call KAZ on (01792) 957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation or alternatively you can email over you current CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org