Senior Site Manager
Construction Senior Site Manager permanent job in Sussex
If you are a forward thinking ambitious Senior Manager looking to progress your career in 2019 this role offers the perfect job opportunity to join a Construction Blue Chip company and take that important step in your career. If you have a talent for construction and an ambitious nature this company may be the right next move for you.
Your new company
The company has been established for over 80 years, and they are a design and build Main Contractor across the Commercial, New Build and Refurbishments sectors. The company have grown to become one of the largest Nationwide construction companies in the South East, and in order to help continue this growth, a new position for a permanent senior site manager has been created. Collaborating with some of the country's leading clients on exciting flagship projects, you will have the potential to work alongside leading industry contacts.
Your new role
This role is for a Senior Site Manager to join the construction team in their healthcare division, where they have a minimum 3 year forward order book of projects - with healthcare facilities throughout Sussex (and beyond). The role reports into the Contracts Manager and key responsibilities include -
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Senior Construction Site Manager with a sound knowledge of the construction industry in general. A solid work history in Main Contracting is essential as you will be working on high profile projects often in a live environment. Ideally a background working in healthcare will be part of your general site experience. You will need to be driven & capable of running and delivering site completion smoothly and on time, whilst achieving high quality results in line with company reputation. This will require strong organisational and cost management skills. You will be able to effectively manage the direct site team as well as approved sub-contractors to bring the best out of them.
- Holder of a Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer focused
- Literate and numerate with good IT Skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with-
- A competitive salary and car allowance. The guide salary is c.£55k to £65k + car /allowance (and is flexible according to experience)
- Matched pension upto 7.5%
- Various options for flexible benefits including - Sharesave schemes; retail discounts; gym memberships; childcare vouchers; cycle to work scheme; Health insurance / private medical cover; life insurance.
- Financial support for professional studies; memberships of associated professional institutions.
- Continuous training opportunities and professional certification support.
- You will be working within a welcoming environment and benefit from a supportive and hardworking team.
- You will be working within one of the largest and most prestigious contractors in the UK with industry leading values. An excellent opportunity to enhance your CV and work with one of our leading contractors.
- Be eligible for internal career opportunities to transfer within different divisions and offices within the company if desired
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Site Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly