Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services
Your new company
Our client are a public sector organisation in central Scotland. They are recruiting an additional Electrical Design Engineer for their expanding building services team.
Your new role
In this exciting new post you will be part of the team that undertakes the development and design of construction projects and planned improvements.
- Provide professional electrical engineering advice
- Engage with external design teams
- Oversee engagement with stakeholders
- Provide design and technical advice to support the organisations services such as, feasibility studies and procurement options
- Ensure that best practice principles are implemented
- Assist with the development of policies and safety standards
What you'll need to succeed
Skills and Qualifications;
- Incorporated Engineer with Membership of IET or CIBSE.
- Post qualification experience within a range of sectors
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and HEVACOMP
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 36 hour working week
- Annual pay increment until you reach the top of the grade
- Minimum 32 days initial annual leave
- Entitlement to sickness allowance
- Employee discounts and childcare vouchers
- Pension contribution to 6.7%
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.