CSCS Bricklayer required - House Building - Bath
You will be working for a family run business who operate in the southwest region. The company have been operating very successfully for the last 20 years within the industry with 60 plus team members made up of bricklayer, masons, supervisors and directors. If this sounds like a company you want to work for and are seeking new opportunity then please apply if you meet the criteria.
Your new role
- You will be asked to help finish the phase which will include, brickwork, block work and facing.
- Gangs will be accepted with labour included in the team
- You will be given daily tasks set by the foreman on site which will been to be completed to a certain standard
- The company pride them selves on standards and therefore you must meet the criteria of speed, ability and experience.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be qualified and have a CSCS skilled card.
- You must have 5 + years experience and be independent on all aspects of brickwork
- You will be required to give reference to your previous employment
- Must be local to Bath
What you'll get in return
- You will get weekly pay into your account
- Long term work
- Relationship build up with consultant for future work.
- Free parking on site
- Competitive rates in the market
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.