Strategy Director - Construction
We have an exciting requirement for a Director of Strategy and Innovation to join a leading developer in the region and lead a newly established department. Reporting directly into the CEO and supported by a multifunctional team, you will be responsible for providing high level of strategic and operation oversight to our client’s strategic direction and associated work plans. Candidates applying for this position must have 10+ years’ experience, a postgraduate degree in business or similar, a strong track record of managing and delivering projects within specified timeframes and extensive experience working for a developer.
- Collaborate with other members of the executive team to promote and achieve organizational cohesion, the development of continuous improvement and the promotions and adherence or organization values
- Provide advice, regular updates and reports to the CEO, the board ad executive team on strategic options and decisions to make
- Contribute to the achievement of the strategic directions via the creation, implementation and monitoring of allocated work plans
- Develop our clients corporate strategy and ensure organizational alignment of all business units with the strategy
- Drive the performance of the organization against the stated objectives of DMCC strategy and associated work plans
- Set and approve strategic planning and execution policies and procedures
- Lead business transformation by the delivery of improvement projects that support the organization to measurable improve processes, productivity, innovation and collaboration.
- 10+ years experience
- Masters Degree in Business or similar
- Strong track record of managing and delivering projects within specified timeframes
- Significant experience of managing and leading employees
- Experience in working with emerging/disruptive technologies
- Strong understanding of project management and change management principles and application of relevant associated tools
- Experience working client side.