Regional Technical Coordinator
As a Regional Technical Coordinator you will be running multiple sites across the region from RM stage, through building control to completion.
UK top 10 house builder with their East Midlands region currently delivering 10% of their overall units. They have an established team and have recently restructured to allow for internal progression and development within the technical team specifically. All departments work closely together, especially within preconstruction between Architecture, Planning and Engineering.
This role is pure technical coordination with nearly all the working drawings being outsourced. Daily duties will involve:
- appointing, liaising with and coordinating information from external consultants and third party suppliers;
- working through reserved matters and discharging planning conditions;
- ensuring Building Regulations, NHBC requirements and Section Agreement contributions are met;
- provide technical support to other departments within the company;
- distribute site details through the charging of pre-tender and pre-start meetings
- produce constraint and opportunity plans.
Other duties may be included from time to time as required.
You will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic and outgoing individual with high technical proficiency. You must have some experience working within a residential developer and be able to work to tight deadlines - and multi-task. You take pride in your work and particularly love problem solving.
*VERY* competitive salary for the East Midlands with great benefits (including car/car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare etc.) in a strong and stable region.