Architectural Technician invited to join Residential Developer in their West Midlands office to produce working drawings and site layouts for new developments.
Residential developer with a diverse portfolio offering a full complement of housing solutions across private and affordable housing.
Your primary role will be the production of working drawings for residential developments and ensuring that changes to house types comply with Building Regulations, NHBCs etcs. You will also be responsible for liaising with and collating information from external consultants.
- Strong technical knowledge of current Building Regulation, NHBCs, and associated legislation specific for house building.
- Understanding of housebuilding process and inter-relationships between departments.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have used AutoCAD software, some experience in Revit would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary + package to include bonus and car/car allowance