Assistant & Intermediate Estimator for expanding Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor (Hertfords
Assistant & Intermediate Estimator for expanding Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor (Hertfordshire)
- Opportunity to work closely with a highly successful, experienced Estimating Department
- Chance to join an expanding contractor working on high profile Utility projects for bluechip clients
- Full training provided along with a very competitive salary and package.
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Estimator to join one of the UK’s leading Civil Engineering & Utility contractors who are work across the Water, Electric, and Telecoms sectors. This contractor is based in Hertfordshire and have an excellent reputation within the industry in terms of their quality of work.
The role will involve the successful Assistant Estimator working closely with the Estimating Manager, learning on the job in a fast paced environment. The main responsibilities will include: preparing bill of quantities, checking of tender documents, drafting of clarifications/queries, and liasing with other members of the team to ensure all aspects of the bidding process are covered, as well as other duties as required.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or other relevant field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working within the Civil Engineering/Construction sectors