Mechanical Project Manager - Long Established M&E Contractor
Our client is an International Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Company which has gained significant experience across a wide section of construction sectors. They are committed to achieving client satisfaction through safely offering value, deliverability and quality.
- Managing projects up to the value of £70m, to the highest safety standards
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Project Coordination; Coordination Drawing Production and understanding of BIM
- Project Commissioning & Handover
- Managing Supply Chain and interfacing with specialist contractors
- Project Cost Control
- Project Cash flows
- Project Valuations
- Developing and submitting monthly progress reports
- Subcontractor Cost Management, Monthly certification & payment
- Pricing & submitting Variations/ Change Orders & maintaining Variation / Change Order Schedules
- Final Account Preparation, Negotiation & Agreement
- 8 - 10 Years’ Project Management experience
- Proven track record in managing projects between 5M and 20M in value
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Business studies.
- Experience in delivering both Mechanical and Electrical projects
- Ability to develop engineering solutions with both the core team and consultants
- Leadership qualities to get the best from his team
- Collaborative style when working with the Client’s professional team and our Supply chain.
- Tough and possesses the ability to get things done