Commercial Manager - Infrastructure
We have an urgent requirement for a Commercial Manager with project management experience to work for an international PMC on a large infrastructure project in Kuwait. This role requires a candidate with 15 years post graduate experience as well as extensive infrastructure projects experience.
- Lead the commercial delivery on the programme
- Risk management to procurement, financial reporting and managing the supply chain.
- Financial management of projects, budget and cost control for the overall programme
- Claims Management – review, identify and track causes, check validity, assess time and cost impacts and make recommendations to the client
- Contract Management and Administration including the supervision, review, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on all consultant and contractor contracts
- Among the qualities such individuals must possess are strong commercial awareness, strong client liaison skills, project management and team leadership. They also need an extensive understanding of the construction industry, flexibility and a talent for negotiation
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying is essential
- MRICS preferred
- Must have a minimum of 15 years’ experience
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Experience in working on large infrastructure projects (roads, airports etc.)
- Must understand FIDIC contracts