Mid-Weight Interior Designer
Luxury design studio looking looking for new designers to join their growing team!
Your new company
A high profile luxury interior design studio based in the heart of London's design district. They are a 40 strong design team of interior designers, architects and support staff. They create the most bespoke interiors and are known in the market for their projects. Specialising in high-end residential projects, they currently have projects on around London and the middle-east.
Your new role
They are looking for an experienced creative who is motivated, works well in a team and to strict deadlines.
You will be part of a team working on multiple projects at once from start to finish. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Interior Designer leading their team. Key responsibilities will be designing bespoke FF&E as well as sourcing off the shelf and selecting antiques and you will be responsible of the co-ordination of suppliers, placing orders and processing invoices.
What you'll need to succeed
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent industry qualification
* Experience working on high end design projects, including costing, overseeing quotes and installations
* Relevant design industry experience of at least three years
* Competent in the following programmes; Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office. AutoCAD and Esti budget management is desirable.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Must have a good eye for detail and able to produce material and fabric schemes.
* Experienced liaising with suppliers and consultants, ideally some client contact as well.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and an above average benefits package. The studio offers flexible working hours with an emphasis you don't need to work over your contracted hours per week. The studio is open planned and have a family feel to it. It is a great company to join if you want to develop your skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.