Revit MEP Technician
Revit MEP Technician - £30-35k - Building Services- Nottingham
Your new company
A highly successful Building Services contractor with extensive experience of providing tailor made services installations across all market sectors and offer a full Mechanical & Electrical Services Design & Build capability. They operate in multiple industry sectors including, Leisure, Education, Defence, Residential Accommodation, Food Industry, Retail, Hotel & Student Accommodation, Process Engineering, Office Accommodation, Local Healthcare & Hospitals
Your new role
- To further support a successful design department, They are looking expand their Revit & AutoCAD resource with an additional MEP Revit Engineer.
- The ideal applicant will need to be conversant in the use of Revit MEP and have the ability to produce high quality, information rich drawings covering a large variety of disciplines across multiple market sectors.
- The individual would work under the guidance of their Design & BIM Management and work closely with both Design & Contract staff to generate engineering drawings and details as required.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to work within a team environment and will be well presented, articulate and be able to communicate in a confident and professional manner.
- Support will be provided to progress training and industry recognised accreditation / qualifications if so desired.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of Revit MEP (Minimum six months experience) and AutoCAD.
- Ability to manage and organise tight deadlines and workloads.
- Previous Electrical or Mechanical Services Design experience would be advantageous although not essential.
What you'll get in return
- Salary £30,000 - 35,000
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Company pension contribution
For more information please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097