Award-winning and ultra-cool architecture studio based in Central London are on the lookout for a talented Revit modeller to join them on a contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on a widely publicised city-based residential project which is near RIBA stage 3 completion. The studio has a fantastic reputation within the design world and they are regularly in the public eye for working on high-profile landmark projects both at home and internationally.
- Work within a tight-knit and experienced team to deliver technical details/drawing packages in Revit.
- Make changes to the Revit model where required.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working at RIBA stages 3 onwards on UK-based residential projects.
- Fluency using Revit and experience in modifying Revit models.
- Experience in delivering technical detailing for residential projects at RIBA stages 3 & 4.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Revit modeller who wants to work on an exciting London-based project with a successful studio.