This leading global design studio is seeking a laboratory planner to join their health and education team. If you have significant planning experience of UK science projects and are looking for a new challenge at an innovative and progressive practice concerned with improving well-being through cutting-edge spaces, this could be the perfect opportunity.
- Liaising with client and end-users to define brief and design of laboratories.
- Communicating room design criteria to the project team.
- Understanding the 'mission' of the faculty including security, safety and equipment and integrating theses with overall design and engineering of the space.
- Leading laboratory equipment lists and casework layouts.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience planning complex science projects in the UK.
- Record of producing accurate and timely drawings and project deliverables.
- Keen communicator both verbal and written.
- Experience with Revit and CodeBook highly advantageous.