Project Manager/Senior PM - Commercial Office Fit out
Work client-side for a market leading consultancy to work on commercial cooperate fit outs for some of the worlds high net clients. MRICS is essential and real progression is on offer to director level.
Our Client is a market leading Multi-discipline real estate consultancy. They are also a major player in the Project Management industry and are looking to expand their Commercial office fit-out and New build team, as they have had a mass increase off clients and project pipeline and need people to join them on this exponential growth.
- Provide a professional Project Management service to successfully deliver capital works projects for a diverse range of clients.
- Direct and manage project teams from inception to handover and operation.
- Chair meetings with design teams, cost consultants, contractors and other specialists.
- Monitor project progress, produce reports and work schedules and identify corrective actions within the project team to ensure projects are always delivered safely and on time, on budget to meet the specified quality of the agreed design.
- Adopt a rigorous approach to the control of cost, quality, change management and programme by implementing project tools and procedures, standards and documentation.
- Take ownership and demonstrate leadership.
- Be responsible for the successful achievement of project critical success factors
- Seek and maintain clarity of purpose and objectives.
- The majority of our work is client facing and therefore the individual needs to be presentable, articulate, communicative and empathetic. He or she must be able to work well with clients who generally have limited knowledge of the construction industry.
- Be responsible for own performance and project teams performance which is likely to include some internal resources.
- Previous Consultancy PM experience.
- MRICS are essential.
- Previous commercial fit out experience.
- Proven History of track record.
- Hard work Ethic
- Drive to want to hit Director within 5-10 years of being at the company.
Competitive Salary + Excellent Bonus and Benefits Structure