Support Services Coordinator
Support Services Coordinator opportunity
Your new role
This role sees the provision of pricing, building of quotes, contract creation and management of attach rates, renewal obligations and service requests. You will be an integral part of maintaining customer support contracts from quote to order, requiring you to work closely with your team
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to communicate with staff and Customers at all levels.
- Attention to detail
- Good MS-Office skills. Particularly Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) Outlook and Word
- PC and Internet literate
- Excellent numeracy and written skills
- Confident and able to accept responsibility
- Professional telephone manner and happy to use the telephone as business tool
- Flexibility with regards to hours of work, as and when required.
- Efficient and well organized.
- Team player.
- Ability to use own initiative and present a 'willingness' to help attitude.
- Good personal presentation.
What you'll get in return
A competitive annual salary, great career development opportunities in a progressive organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.