Head of Rail Planning Studies
Our client is a large railway organization, they have a requirement for a Head of Rail Planning and Studies to join their team and lead the development of the railway studies and potential strategic initiatives. This role requires a candidate with the capability to oversee the business development initiatives in line with our client’s strategic vision. Our client is seeking a candidate who holds previous experience working in a role where they advise stakeholder client’s on the best strategy to achieve service delivery and financial targets.
- Establish the departments strategy and ensure implementation and effective delivery of departmental objectives
- Oversee the development of railway terminals in collaboration with strategic partners and stakeholders
- Direct the development and maintenance of our clients traffic forecasting model as well as reviewing results of scenario runs always ensuring that results are solid and robust
- Build and maintain solid relationships with transport planning managers employed by key stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to conduct seminars related to our client’s business and infrastructure area to develop relationships built on understanding of internal policies and strategic priorities
- Oversee the issuance of rail-favorable regulations that enable transformation of national and international land-transport into rail to yield direct micro and macro economic and sustainable development benefits.
Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
Rail Traffic Forecasting Modelling experience
Rail Management certificate desirable
Apply for Head of Rail Planning Studies
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly