Track Design Alignment Engineer - Kazakhstan or India
Our client is an international consultancy, they have a requirement for a highly experienced Track Design Alignment Engineer to join their team on large railway projects in Kazakhstan and India. Candidates applying for these positions must have a minimum ten years experience and a bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Interface with the contractors track design and survey teams
- Organise review sessions as appropriate to review alignment design documents, submittals, reports, shop drawings, calculation notes and related design documents
- Review and monitor the contractors final alignment designs, activities and submissions including structure gauges and clearances verifications through alignment studies
- Manage the review and approval process to confirm the final vertical and horizontal alignment data, track diagrams, specifications, shop drawings and change documents are correct and compliant with the employers requirements
- Review and monitor MSI alignment interfaces with PMC/civil contractors and alignment changes
- Monitor alignment design progress including reviewing and updating the MSI contractors design program and list of deliverables, and producing progress reports on the same.
- Review and monitor MSI alignment interfaces with the rolling stock designs, conductor rail system designs ad signaling systems and operations requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum ten years post graduate experience
- Minimum five years experience performing similar duties on railway projects