Architectural and Technical Manager
Architectural & Technical Manager invited to join a bespoke residential developer at their new West Midlands office to get fully involved in preconstruction aspects of the build, and move forward for prompt start on site.
Small bespoke luxury and multiple award-winning 5* residential developer, operating across the Midlands and the North. Developments are truly site specific with house-types developed uniquely for each location, sparing no expense on detail, spec and finish.
This role will report into the Technical Director and have you cover multiple aspects of technical with a focus on Architectural Design of house types and planning. Most of the work is outsourced and so you will predominantly be in a coordinating capacity. Whilst you won't be hands on with the production of working drawings, you will be critiquing them as if they were your own, adding value to designs and schemes where applicable.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- First and foremost you will have a passion for detail and quality within residential development. This is a luxury developer who whilst conscious of a schemes commercial aspects, will not hesitate to invest to improve through "value add" mentality.
- You work well independently as well as part of a team, pooling experience and ideas to take schemes forward and enhance where possible.
- You will have strong experience working for a developer, plc or independent and have had good exposure across multiple aspects of technical with a heavy emphasis on Architectural Design and Planning.
- Key areas of knowledge will include the Planning Process, UK Building Regulations and various Section Agreements.
- Competitive salary within a progressive and forward thinking company;
- Unlimited room for growth as you join a new business area;
- Benefits include company car, healthcare, pension and numerous annual get-togethers.