Site Administrator / Document Controller (projects)
Site Administrator / Document Controller Required immediately
Your new company
Our client are one of the largest construction companies in the UK and require a Document Controller for a major hospital project in central London
The Document Controller will be site based and be working very closely with the management team.
Due to the nature of the project, security clearance is required which could take up to 4-6 weeks
Working hours are 8am - 5am
Project - 6 months (Houses of parliament)
Start date -
Rates - £15p/h (Limited)
Your new role
- Adding on new contractors and organisations.
- Do a weekly report to show outstanding documents that need to be approved
- All adhoc emails relating to- 4P
- General Admin
- Set up Notifications
- The Design room making sure all drawings are put back on the racks and general archiving of them.
- Setting up security groups
What you'll need to succeed
- Candidates must have a proven track record in Document Control
- 4Projects essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Site Administrator / Document Controller (projects)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly