Project Manager (Client side)
Project Manager, Client Side, Belfast, £Negotiable
Your new company
Hays are working in partnership with a private client and developer delivering some of the most sophisticated and sustainable regeneration projects in Northern Ireland. Based in Belfast, they are building on their large scale mixed portfolio of residential, commercial, tourism, education and retail space.
Your new role
The Project Manager will provide strategic and operational project management leadership and support across the property management and development activity of the Company and its associates, managing the relationships with key third party service providers and tenants, working with other team members and reporting to the Commercial Director to deliver the overall strategy and vision.
The role includes the functional responsibility for co-ordination and on-site management of development / construction projects, including the management of defect rectification and project close out.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3rd level qualification in project management or a related discipline
- RICS qualified or equivalent
- 6 years post qualification Project Management experience
- Proven track record of project management and project delivery within the property sector
- Communication and interpersonal skills sufficient to build meaningful relationships both internally and externally with clients and service providers
- Detailed knowledge of reading and interpreting AutoCAD design drawings and document control of same
- The ability to think strategically, proposing creative and innovative ideas for delivering project scopes, budgets, feasibility studies, contract awards and management of construction processes
- Leadership skills which can influence, develop and empower in managing a team, working as part of a team and across teams
- The ability to organise, prioritise and plan time and resources in order to deliver work and mitigate risk. This includes the ability to adapt and change plans as the requirements of the situation change
- Full valid driving licence with access to a car with suitable insurance for business purposes
What you'll get in return
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience, including 22 days annual leave, 10 days statutory holidays, pension scheme etc
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.