Commercial Manager - Buildings
We have an urgent requirement for a Commercial Manager with extensive experience on buildings projects to work with and international consultancy and be based in Dubai. Candidates applying for this role should have a bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering and must have extensive experience managing commercial activities for buildings projects with a leading consultancy. Suitable candidates applying for this role will have 8-12 years experience with a minimum 4 years experience in the Middle East.
• Lead the commercial delivery on projects
• Risk management to procurement, financial reporting and managing the supply chain.
• Financial management of projects, budget and cost control for the overall programme
• Claims Management – review, identify and track causes, check validity, assess time and cost impacts and make recommendations to the client
• Contract Management and Administration including the supervision, review, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on all consultant and contractor contracts
• Among the qualities such individuals must possess are strong commercial awareness, strong client liaison skills, project management and team leadership. They also need an extensive understanding of the construction industry, flexibility and a talent for negotiation
- 8-12 years postgraduate experience
- 5+ years experience in the GCC
- Extensive buildings projects experience
- From a consultancy background
- Bachelor's degree from a western institution