Principal Civil Engineer (Transport/Infrastructure)
Roles available with leading multinational engineering consultancy. Will be primarily responsible for the planning, design and construction management of rail developments. Roles are based in Singapore.
- Good honours degree in Civil/Structural or Geotechnical Engineering
- At least 12 to 20 years of design, project management and operations management experience in civil & structural engineering work
- Singapore rail experience - preferred
- Singapore residency- preferred
- Familiarity with engineering software and submission procedures to regulatory authorities