An iconic practice in Australia known for their award-winning designs on large-scale projects are looking for talented senior architects who want to work at the front end of an exciting infrastructure scheme. This cutting-edge, once-in-a-lifetime project will greatly enhance any CV and only the best designers are to be considered. There are various senior roles available.
- Work within an established and structured team to aid design delivery on a high- profile project.
- Contribute to the design development and explore ideas.
- Responsible for specific packages within the project.
- Liaise with the client and help ensure the smooth running of the project.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with post-Part III experience.
- Experience working at the front end of cutting-edge schemes.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of mentoring more junior team members.
If you're a passionate architect looking to work for an innovative and well-respected practice with a global reach, this role is for you.