Group Commercial & Risk Manager
Group Commercial Manager – Decmil
- Key Leadership opportunity with an international reach
- Project Portfolio fast approaching $1B and growing
- Relocation to Australia to oversee Civil, Utilities, Renewable, Building, Mining & Oil & Gas projects
Our client, an ASX Listed company, is seeking a Group Commercial & Risk Manager to oversee their commercial function across Australia and New Zealand. With a diverse portfolio of projects including large scale roads and bridge construction and renewable energy and resources, they are a well-respected multi-disciplined business. They have $750m worth of projects currently underway. Our client seeks those with extensive contracting experience, with mid or top tier contractors.
You would have the opportunity to work in either Perth WA or Melbourne VIC, and be involved with influencing the business as a whole. Our client will fully sponsor the right candidate.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Law, Commerce, Quantity Surveying, Business or other associated disciplines
- RICS Qualified
- 10 years’ experience in commercial and contract administration gained on construction, engineering or associated projects
- Advanced skills in procedures for project contract administration, general business administration and project management
- Reporting and compliance with respect to commercial performance and legislation/code to prevent potential business exposure
- Understand scope of works for the project and regions and business units and each subcontracted section of works including the ability to interpret drawings and specifications
- Very strong communication skills and the ability to lead and mentor a team
- Skill in quantitative and qualitative risk assessment and development of risk controls and actions involved in delivery and implementation of projects
- Ensure strong contract, commercial and financial risk management, accurate forecasting of both costs and revenue, take corrective action in line with authority and reporting frameworks and maximise the profit margin for the project
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business during one of their largest growth phases. You will be working in a company that actively looks from within for promotion based on skills and ability and can demonstrate this with the senior management team.
Since 2011 we have grown and now have a presence in Sydney and Melbourne as well as our head office in Perth. Our sector coverage has diversified to include civil, SMP, E&I and commercial construction, mining operations and engineering, corporate services and executive recruitment.
Zenith Search is recognised as a leading provider in the market and our proven, trust the professional and ethical approach we adopt in every situation. Our methods are proven and the levels of success attained mean we benefit from continuing repeat business with leading companies across Australia.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now!