Property Services Manager (Client Side)
Property Services Manger - South Yorkshire (Client Side)
This Large Public-Sector Organisation are currently looking for a Property Services Manager ideally from a Building Surveying or Construction Project Management background to lead Estates and Facilities team and manage the Capital Programme of works including Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- You will manage but Planned & reactive Maintenance budgets and find the most cost-effective solution.
- Schedule and monitor a rolling programme of annual inspections of the Estate to ensure that condition surveys are up-to-date and that planned maintenance programmes meet correct priorities
- Work with the procurement team to review tenders
- Legislation & procedures ensuring best practice
- To be responsible for the progression of a programme of acquisitions and disposals in accordance with the requirements of the Estates Plan.
- Responsibility for all plant including boilers, compressors, air conditioning/handling units, lifts, water storage facilities, emergency generators etc. ensuring compliance with insurance and Health & Safety at Work requirements
- Maintenance of the Service Plan for all Estates and Facilities Management Technical Section related work
This is initially a 12-month Fixed Term Contract with a view to going permanent you will receive a competitive salary along with a generous holiday and flexible working scheme.
My client is ideally looking for a chartered professional from a building surveying or project management background with experience of leading teams and managing capital works.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.