Site Manager for freelance job in Sussex
Your new company
Due to the award of a contract in Sussex this industry respected Cladding specialist is looking to appoint a Site Manager to work along side the site based projects manager on a high profile, high value contract. The company are specialists in Facade systems, and window installations and their current new build, high rise project requires a manager with a good level of industry experience to oversee the trades on site.
Your new role
The role is for a Site Manager to join the site and report into the Senior Projects Manager. The role is to oversee the activities on site through to the completion of the project. Duties of the role will broadly include -
- Ensuring site programme of installation works is followed and achieved
- Inducting contractors onto site and tool box talks
- Reporting on progress and issues to the Projects Manager
- Overseeing the site workforce to ensure completion dates for works are met.
- Problem solving and motivating site operatives
- Managing the Health & Safety to the highest standards
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of working on £multi-million commercial projects
- Previous experience of overseeing site staff, ordering materials and allocating plant
- Ideally qualifications in SMSTS, CSCS and 1st Aid
What you'll get in return
- Receive an excellent freelance pay rate (experience dependant)
- Work on a long term 9 month freelance contract
- Join a successful team who are going from strength to strength
- Have the opportunity to work on one of Sussex premier construction site projects
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.