Transportation Planning Lead - Giga Project
Public Transport Planning Lead
Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
Circa SAR 50k pm
We are currently seeking a Public Transport Planning Lead, on behalf of our client an international engineering consultancy currently involved with the most ambitious smart-city project in history. If you are an experienced Transport Planning professional who is dedicated to delivering innovative Transport systems, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
At the head of our client’s Transport Planning Team for the project, driving, mentoring and ensuring the commercial viability of the project, (reporting to the Transportation Director) some of your duties will include:
- Assisting in the development of the Transportation Sector strategic and business plan, including sales projections, current/ongoing market trends and project opportunities
- Being the face of the organization to the wider engineering community on transportation planning topics and contribute to enhancing the brand name and reach of the firm in the market
- Establishing and managing the Transportation Planning Department targets included in the Transportation Sector business plan for the region
- Ensuring consistent high-performance of the Transportation Planning Department staff, motivating and developing the team
- Providing input for the development of the Transportation Sector strategic and business plan, including sales projections, market trends, project etc.
- Coordination of design activities and share knowledge on Transportation Planning topics through periodic meetings
- Reviewing design deliverables prepared by the team and ensure correct implementation of quality control measures
- Supporting business development with Transportation Planning clients; particularly on technical matters
In order to be successful in the role, you will need:
- 15+ years of experience in Engineering and Transportation Planning of which at least 10 years were in a Project Manager role, ideally in the Middle East.
- Strong experience and track record in managing large and complex multi-modal Transportation Planning projects
- Relevant BSc or MSc degree in Transportation/Infrastructure.
- Chartered Engineer or Professional Engineer Qualification is preferred, but not essential.
If you are interested in the aforementioned role, please contact Tom Fitzpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org