A Facility Manager role for an international property development company based in Sheffield paying £35,000
Your new company:
Your new company is the figure head behind a new urban destination in Sheffield City Centre. This will be a multi-use destination providing retail, business, commercial units and a student residential area. The company requires the right person to take full responsibility of the facility management of the whole 41,000 sqft area which consists of 5 buildings.
Your new role:
You will responsible for both hard and soft facilities management of the buildings and the area. Your role will include managing suppliers, budgeting and building running costs. You will also be supporting the managing director with making executive decisions and liaising with future plans. Finally, the role will require you to manage the security of the buildings as well as overseeing building audit and compliance. You will oversee the Planned and Reactive Maintenance along with contracts management.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be required to have:
- At least 5 years' experience in Facility Management
- Extensive knowledge on a range of hard and soft facilities management
- Residential and commercial property management experience
- Knowledge of heating, electric and plumbing maintenance along with IT Installations.
- Health & Safety, risk management and business continuity
- You will ideally have a Facilities or Engineering related degree or qualification
What you'll get in to return
- Remuneration of £35,000
- Opportunity to work on a brand-new project in the heart of the city centre
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.