An up-and-coming but hugely celebrated London-founded studio is seeking a creative architect to lead a significant cultural/education refurbishment scheme from initial design. Widely published for their projects across public, civic, housing and mixed use there is no better time to join this socially aware and progressive design team to work on a unique education project.
- Day-to-day management of a small team under director.
- Leading a listed refurbishment scheme from initial design stages.
- Contribute to other exciting projects in the office both new build and refurbishment across the stages.
- Leading client, council, public and consultant meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect.
- Experience leading a listed refurbishment with cultural/education project experience ideal.
- Sensitive approach to design with an appreciation of contemporary intervention and a space's history and context.
- Driven and motivated with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Really social, dynamic and collaborative team in a relaxed converted warehouse space. If you are a highly creative architect looking for your next exciting project, apply today.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly