Senior IT Applications Analyst
Senior IT Applications Analyst - Southampton, Hampshire - £28,000-£42,000
Your new company
Following strong organic growth, this organisation are looking for bright individuals to join their team; individuals who are motivated and want to deliver excellence in fund and corporate services.
Your new role
The purpose of this position is to assist in the design and implementation of the core financial systems (including ViewPoint), processes and reporting systems, to enable the team to expand service offering throughout the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in system configuration and systems management, experience in ViewPoint an advantage
- Experience in report writing (e.g. Crystal, BO, SSRS, Active Reports) and data extraction, including the use of T/P SQL or similar
- Experience in programming languages (e.g. Dot.Net, VBA) an advantage
- Technical financial services industry knowledge an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
- Strong problem-solving skills, methodical approach and adherence to change management practices.
What you'll get in return
This company will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients is at the heart of what they do.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior IT Applications Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly