Property Surveyor / Project Manager
ADPM Ltd provide dynamic building consultancy services delivering quality professional expertise and advice to clients across a diverse range of business sectors throughout the UK. To support our continued growth we are seeking a driven individual to be a Project Manager in Construction to join our Ilkley office to work on projects predominantly in the Motor Retail sector.
The successful candidates will be working alongside the Managing Director on a variety of projects and be able to undertake their own workload and projects.
Candidates must have a degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying or other related construction degree.
Candidates must be fluent in English and be based in and around the Leeds area.
- Day to day Project Management in the delivery of projects
- Prepare JCT Contract Documentation
- Prepare and evaluate monthly Valuations and Final Accounts from Contractors
- Act as CDM-Coordinator and prepare and issue all necessary Health and Safety project information
- Produce administration documentation such as Contract Instructions and Payment Certificates
- Attend and minute project meetings
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a commitment to Project Management and the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise key actions and issues
- Ability to respond to Client's requests and meet expectations
- Consider both cost and programme aspects of a project
- First-rate literacy and numeracy skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Time management and leadership skills
- Commitment, enthusiasm and work ethic
- Team player capable of a flexible approach
- Energetic & self-motivated
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- General IT proficiency
- Full clean Driving Licence and flexibility to travel Nationwide
- Highly competitive negotiable salary
- 23 holidays rising to 25 after two years service
- Ongoing training and development
- Pension contributions
- Permanent health insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 5+ years (Preferred)