Design and Technical Coordinator
Design Coordinator invited to join a House Builder to coordinate technical information across all aspects, ready for start on site where after you will liaise and provide technical assistance. Role is out and out coordination and design management.
House builder with a strong social conscience, re-investing heavily back into the communities it develops and surrounding areas to enhance their economic, environmental and social well-being.
Your role will be out and out coordination, with your main focus on coordinating information with and from both internal stakeholders and external consultants, such that all technical information is obtained in order for timely start on site where after you will provide technical assistance. This will include:
- Appointing architectural and engineering consultants at relevant stages throughout the development programme for the production of required technical information.
- Ensure technical information is received on time and scrutinise it to ensure accuracy.
- Co-ordinating the discharge of architectural and engineering related planning conditions with consultant.
- Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the constructions process.
You will possess and be able to demonstrate:
- Understanding of volume residential development (ideally in-house), in particular the requirements and obligations of the technical department from both an Architectural and Engineering aspects.
- Excellent understanding of Building Regulations, the Planning process and various Section Agreements such as S106, S38, S278 etc.
- Excellent organisational skills to effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of CAD would be beneficial but not essential.
Competitive remuneration with great benefits.