Part 2 Architectural Assistant
This up and coming design-led practice is looking to recruit an experienced and talented Part 2 or recently qualified Part 3 to join the expanding studio in east London. Joining as a key member of the team, you will be working directly alongside the company's directors/founders. This appointment marks an important new phase in the development of the practice and the expansion of the team stems directly from intriguing new globally-based projects.
The founders are largely focused on balance in the workplace and encourage fair working hours.
- Responsible for day-to-day contribution to the design of one or more significant projects.
- Work closely with the directors in the London practice.
- Lead on construction documentation, with an emphasis on maintaining the architectural ambition throughout the construction phase.
- Act as a point of contact with clients on behalf of the practice.
- Develop and maintain a strong rapport with the clients throughout the course of the project.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Part 2 or recently qualified Part 3.
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with and mentor junior members of the team.
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills, allied with the ability to express themselves clearly, concisely and persuasively.
- A people-person.
- AutoCAD or Revit user.