Graphic Designer for Up & Coming Developer
I'm working with a unique, rising-star developer who have a unique opportunity for a Graphic Designer with experience of branding to join their team in Central London on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be joining a team of talented creatives who will encourage you to use your expertise and take autonomy over how you fulfil this role. Previous experience within the architecture/construction industry isn't essential.
Graphic Designer job outline:
- Understanding the vision of the firm, formulating this vision and pushing it out to target audiences
- Working on digital and printed projects, producing literature and materials
- Website design
- Providing support to the in-house design team on projects
- Producing graphics for external clients
- Creating vision boards and concepts
Key skills and attributes:
- Hold a qualification in Graphic Design (HND/BTEC/Degree) or relevant
- Fully proficient with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience of branding
- Able to work well within a small, close-knit team
- A driven and self-motivated individual who wants to progress and develop as a designer
- Highly creative, with an interest in architecture and design (previous experience within the industry isn't essential)
This is a really great opportunity for an ambitious Graphic Designer to join a thriving, rising-star business. To apply, please send your up to date CV and portfolio to Katie Jones at Adrem Group or get in touch with me directly for a confidential discussion - my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.