interim Development Officer
This is an excellent 6 month contract based in the West Midlands for an interim Development Officer.
Our client are a West Midlands based affordable housing provider with exciting plans for further growth.
- Good ability to self admin - minute meetings, collect data, reporting
- Ability to help complete grant application forms
- Liaison with our employers agents, surveyors and architects - and contractors
- Liaison with tenant reps and local committees, consultation, open days etc
- Keeping housing colleagues informed so properties are let the moment they are ready.
- This is a relatively small programme - 17 homes in total.
The successfull candidate will ideally be available at short notice and will have some experience in development.
- 6 month contract
- 3 days per week - will consider flexibility on days and times of working.
- Competitive hourly rate / day rate depending on the candidate.