Bricklayers in Bath CSCS required
Your new company
Working for a subcontractor on large commercial development in Bath, this project is up to around 10m in value with a duration of around 2 years. Being a southwest based company they have several project in the area and delve into different sectors from the refurbishment side to new build and theretofore will be required an all round skilled worker. Joining a large team you must fit well into their working ethos and may be moved between sites potentially.
Your new role
- You will be required to complete all brick and block, setting out, face work and snagging at the later stages.
- Working within a gang but you will also be set individual tasks and be ale to comply with this
- Reporting to the foreman for daily tasks and jobs
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have valid on site experience with at least 5 years accrued
- Blue Skilled CSCS required
- Must live local to the area to be considered for the role
- Full PPE required ( personal, protective, Equipment)
What you'll get in return
- Long term work
- Monday - Friday
- Regular work in the future through you local consultant after the project
- Payment method of your choice
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.