2 days left
Senior appointment within a medium sized practice for an ambitious Architect to progress their career joining as Associate Architect to play a significant strategic role in shaping the business's growth and development, whilst still being able to practice Architecture as well.
Multidisciplinary practice with an extensive portfolio covering a vast array of sectors, offering clients a one-stop service for all their construction requirements including civils, project management, engineering and Architecture.
They are best known for their work in the retail, residential and commercial sectors, although do an extensive amount equally in the public domain, particularly education.
They are keen to attract and retain the best people in the market and pay attention your career journey, listening and responding to your aspirations with mentoring and training as and when required.
This role will form an intrinsic part of the studio's future, with you assuming the position of Associate Architect and playing a key role in its growth, development and ultimately its success. Your time will be split between being an Architect and strategically taking the business forward. This broadly will include:
- You will be a good all-rounder who enjoys getting into the detail
- A sound experience of technical building design and Building Regulations both in terms of new build and refurbishment / fit out.
- Ability to work on a number of projects at any one time and manage their time and the team's time accordingly.
- Ideally a knowledge of Revit to enable casual access use alongside full time Revit operators.
This is a unique, fantastic opportunity for a passionate, driven Architect to take control of their career and join a business as an Associate Architect who will fully encourage and support you taking on a leadership position, right to the very top becoming Partner if you so desire.
- You will be given the flexibility and freedom to contribute to the growth of the office in whatever area/sector you wish - they have no bias towards any one over another.
- You will receive a competitive and generous starting salary, with benefits package.