Principal Supervising Engineer
5 days left
Principal Supervising Engineer – Roads and Utilities
Circa 50k SAR pm (tax-free)
We are currently searching for a Principal Supervising Engineer, with specialist experience in Roads and Utilities projects, on behalf of a global engineering consultancy building a team for a large-scale infrastructure project in Western Saudi Arabia. Our client delivers world class engineering projects across the GCC and as such are looking for a talented individual to supervise various Civil Engineering teams to ensure technical excellence across the project. If you are a Principal Supervising Engineer looking to for your next role with a highly respected organization, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Reporting to the Technical Management team; ensuring conformance with the Design and Project specification, some of your duties will include:
- Preparation of technical specifications and scope of work for various teams.
- Advising on technical aspects of the project and guiding multidisciplinary teams.
- Preparation of Request for Proposal documents in relation to design issues and conflict.
- Providing technical assistance during pre-bid conferences, proposal evaluations, and post-award or other contract conferences.
- Reviewing drawings and construction materials/equipment submittals.
- Performing field inspections and providing professional support as necessary during construction phases.
- Preparing conceptual designs, interface layouts and providing solutions to any conflicts.
- Preparing man-hour estimate and material take-offs.
- Preparing and reviewing technical correspondence, reports and studies.
- Development of procedures relevant to the Section’s role within Engineering Department.
You will need:
- Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering from an internationally recognized university or college.
- 15 years post-graduate professional experience with 5 years management experience.
- Registration as a Professional/Chartered Engineer is required.
- A proven record of technical and administrative ability in design management.
If you are interested in the aforementioned role, please do apply via the link, or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Principal Supervising Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly