Part I Architectural Assistant - Workplace Design
I'm working with a leading architectural practice to find them three confident, innovative Part I Architectural Assistants with strong graphic, hand-drawing and model-making skills.
The successful Architectural Assistants will gain exposure to a range of medium-large scale commercial projects ranging in value up to ~£100M, based both in London and internationally.
- Strong academic background,
- RIBA Part I qualified,
- Strong graphic skills - Rhino, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator proficiency,
- Good hand-drawing skills,
- Good physical model-making ability,
- An interest in commercial/workplace design.
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary and some amazing benefits, along with a fantastic working environment in Central London. This practice finds it very important that everyone has a voice regardless of level, so they're keen to find someone who isn't afraid to speak up and pitch ideas in meetings.
To apply, please send your up to date CV and work samples to Katie Jones at Adrem Group - suitable applicants will be contacted with more information.