Technical Revit Architect/Technologist
Well-established and multi-award-winning team known for their unique design philosophy and quality schemes across a variety of sectors is seeking a technical architect or technician with significant experience working at stage 4 on the refurbishment of an existing building in London. With an excellent culture and a nurturing approach to career development, this is a really exciting opportunity to build your portfolio with a beautiful scheme as part of a renowned London office.
- Drafting stage 4 details in Revit.
- Bringing your solid experience of Revit to the team to set up the model and make changes where required.
- Sharing your knowledge of Revit to other colleagues.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified architect or technician with demonstrable experience at a design-focused practice.
- Significant experience working at stage 4 in revit ideally with experience in modifying the model and coordination.
- Previous experience and passion for working with existing/heritage buildings.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Revit-adept architect strong on technical detailing or a Revit technologist who wants to work on an exciting London-based project with a successful studio.
Apply for Technical Revit Architect/Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly