IT Technician for Design Led Architects
A design led Architectural practice with a wide and interesting portfolio of projects spanning areas including residential, civic and commercial projects are looking for an IT Technician to join the studio. You will be joining a friendly studio of around 50 designers where you will be responsible for managing the overall installation, configuration and maintenance of office network infrastructure.
Duties will include:
- Software licence management and deployment
- Manage IP phones
- installation, configuration and maintenance of software
- Maintaining workstation operating system and setting up workstations
- maintenance of the information backups and electronic archives
- managing antivirus software
- manage network security setup
- ordering office IT equipment and software
- A focused approach to the resolution of day to day technical issues to minimise business disruption
- Manage network security and setup
- Windows workgroups and networking, NAS drive setup
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience working within a small to medium sized office ideally within a creative office. You will be well organised and able to prioritise your workload efficiently.
Please submit your CV without delay or contact Amy Welch, Creative Support Specialist