A large-scale and award-winning architecture practice from across the pond have just set up their London-based studio and are keen to meet a talented Revit architect to join them on a contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on a small-scale and intricately designed bespoke hospitality project entering technical stage. The role also offers excellent exposure and the potential of repeat contracts with a widely successful and internationally recognised firm who have recently set up in London.
- Work closely with the studio lead in delivering technical drawing packages in Revit for a small-scale hospitality project.
- Occasionally consult with contractors and client.
- Draft technical drawings for building envelope and fabric, and co-ordinate service. This is not an interiors role and will not involve coordinating lighting or interior elements.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 5 on UK projects.
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for hospitality projects in the UK would be ideal.
- Fluency using Revit.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly