Estimator (Carpentry/Joinery) London - £55-80,000
Our client is a leading London based carpentry/joinery subcontractor, working for Top tier contractors on major projects across London. They have the need for an Estimator that has experience working on carpentry packages and is also able to liaise and engage with leading main contractors, negotiate and win work.
- Review tenders against pre-qualification criteria
- Monitor and value documents, take offs site instructions
- Work with the operations team to manage the financial implications of a tender
- Attend pre-tender site visits, and undertake site surveys
- Work with the team to obtain competitive prices from suppliers and subcontractors
- Prepare and deliver detailed, qualified, well presented tender submissions
- Work closely with the Commercial Director with adhoc administration
You will ideally have:
- 5 or more years' experience in a similar role, and a good understanding of carpentry/joinery packages.
- A construction qualification (HND or Degree)
- Experience liaising/engaging with Top tier contractors, and work winning.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Estimator (Carpentry/Joinery)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly